Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.Eine weitere Nachricht senden.
The Italian Fruit CompanyAlegra Group is a market oriented, flexible and dynamic cooperative company, whose core engagement is the rigorous respect of primary values and the commitment along the entire chain.
The main products are: stone fruits, kiwi green & Gold, cherries, pears, apples, table grapes, citrus + wide assortment of fresh seasonal fruits & vegetables.
From primary producers through consumer table (from farm to fork), its strengths are:
- vocational attitude: cultivations in the best growing areas only;
- typicity: choice of growing F&V cultivars typical in the territory;
- full environmentally friendly production, adopting most up-dated techniques in integrated and organic production;
- rigorous control in all different chain phases and production traceability warranty;
- GLOBAL GAP certified farms;
- product certification: PGI, DOP;
- plants compliant with European standards, fitted with latest processing and packing technologies, equipped to supply private label products to the main international retail markets;
- BRC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22005;
- from 2016 obtained the Certificate SA8000 for Social Accountability Standard;
- logistic platforms fitted for custom-tailored deliveries and services.
- wide range for quality and volumes;
- centralized commercial and marketing service;
- products offer split-up, according to customers requests;
- brand policy operations in Premium and Organic category;
- integrated crop management and private label organic products;
- support to retailers on internationalization projects;
- supply-projects tailored for supply chain, distribution channel and area;
- category management development, aimed to improve sales performances, arranged with distributors;
- product, packaging and logistic innovations;
- planning and setting up of targeted promotional activities;
- training courses for F&V staff;
- quality and merchandising service and post-sales assistance.
and the exclusive brand Alce Nero.
- quality control throughout the whole cultivation cycle;
- entire production traceability during processing stages and on finished product leaving packhouses;
- low environmental impact and recyclable packaging and sales units;
- process and packaging plants certified according to International standards ISO 9001 and 14001; British BRC and IFS (standards valid for MOST of the production sites: to know more please consult directly the company representative);
- certifications: Bio Suisse, Naturland, Demeter, Fairtrade, GLOBAL GAP/GRASP, FLO-CERT, SA8000 for Social Accountability Standard;
- centralized management assigned to a skilled group, managing sales and even Europe-wide single pallet delivery;
- personalised or private labels supplies for each customer, destination and channel;
- target promotional activities supported by specific advertisement materials;
- pre and post-sales assistance.
Alegra in figures:
- 9,700 Associated growers
- 570,000 Overall production (tons)
- TO 155 Mio €
- 85% Integrated cultivation share (on whole production)
- 5% Organic cultivation share (on whole production)
- 27 Processing and packing stations
- 71 Countryside Technicians
- 20 Quality Control Management
- 15 Area Managers – Sales Office Department
- 55 countries supplied worldwide.