The manual labeler enables fast and easy sticking of various sized labels with tape width of 20,30,40,50 mm . The built in micro controller utilizes a photoelectric sensor to accurately advance the tape and locate the labels in the optimal position under the sticking sponge wheel. The unit is powered by rechargeable batteries, sufficient for 10 hours of operation between charging to charging. The operation rate remains stable independent of the battery level.
- Universal charger: 100-240 v AC / 50-60 Hz
- Battery voltage: 3.6v
- Charging parameters: 6v / 1.7A
- Working time between charging: up to 10 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Weight: 690 gr
- Tape width: 20; 30; 40; 50 mm
- Types of labels: paper, polypropylene, polyethylene
- Label thickness: 40-60 micron
- Label colors: any color except transparent
- Working speed: up to 300 labels per minute. Depending on the width and the size of the labels
- Light weight
- Heavy duty
- Not connected to any pneumatic tube or electric cable
- The rate of labeling remains stable all along the use
- The size and shape of the labels limited only by the tape width
- Application needs only a light touch
- Delicate and smooth operation that keeps the products unharmed
- Highly useful for inbox labeling
Halle / Stand
Hadran has developed a new generation of labeling systems for applying labels on fruits and vegetables. Hadran developed and supplied wide range of solutions to packhuoses in Israel, S.America, s.Africa ect. The automatic labeling system is providing to apply labels on fruits packed in trays or in high speed - up to 800 fruits per minutes - multi applicators lines.
Halle / Stand
Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.