We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value - adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Proven work experience in warehouse at least as specialist
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- A stickler for health and safety regulations
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Ability in creating reports and statistics regularly (IN - OUT status report - dead stock report etc)
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management